BONFIRE NIGHT INFORMATION
We are looking forward to welcoming you to our Bonfire and Fireworks event on Saturday. Here’s some useful info for anyone attending the event.
- Entry by ticket only.
- Follow the lane near the level crossing and your tickets will be scanned at the gates – please have them ready on your phone or on paper if printed.
- Each ticket has a unique QR code and once scanned copies will not work. We also have a guest list by name to check for ticket sales.
- There is no parking available at the club. We can accomodate a drop off at the gates for any disabled or special needs guests.
- Please do not bring with you your own fireworks, including sparklers.
- We will have security staff alongside St John’s Ambulance to help make sure you have a safe and enjoyable evening.
- Gates will open at 4:30pm, the bonfire lit around 6:15pm with the firework display at 7:45 pm.
- The fair will be open from 4:30 pm – don’t forget to bring some cash for the rides.
- The main bar and the can bar will both accept card payment.
- Please bear in mind its a cricket ground and we have had a lot of rain recently. We have made it as safe as we can but the ground is damp and slippy so please be careful and wear appropriate footwear.
- There will be food and drink stalls set up to serve you.
- We also have a DJ till late.
Thanks and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday.