UPDATED REOPENING SUMMARY
We are opening on Friday 16th April at 6pm. Thereafter we’ll be running these hours. During the season we open at 7 pm Monday to Friday and 12.30 pm at weekends. We’ll be operating social distancing and drinks will only be served to tables and ordered via the OnTapp app which can be downloaded in advance or via a QR code that will be on each bench / table in the designated hospitality area.
On match days access is only permitted to club members (including members of the visiting team) and entry to the hospitality area will be strictly on production of a valid membership card. Masks must be warn when entering the club to use toilet facilities and we will be operating track and trace using the NHS app.
Spectators are not allowed on match days until the next Covid stepping stone on 17 May 2021. The only people allowed access on match days will be to those in our hospitality area (in front of the clubhouse) and you must be sat at a table for that hospitality.
RCC Bar Re-Opening Update Sunday 11th April 2021
The Committee are pleased to confirm that weather permitting the Club’s Bar will re-open on Friday 16 April 2021 at the slightly earlier time of 6.00pm
In line with the Government’s Roadmap out of Lockdown our opening times* for Stage 2, there after will be as follows:
Monday to Friday 7.00pm
Saturday & Sunday 12:30 pm
(*) subject to change
Please note the following information / rules:
- Everybody attending Ramsbottom Cricket Club is required to comply with the requirements for venue check-in as below to ensure we are compliant, or we may face a £1,000 fine.
From March 29th, 2021 regulations are as follows:
All visitors will be required to check-in to enter hospitality venues, not just one per group.
Individuals can do this by checking in with the NHS COVID-19 app or, by providing their name and contact details as set out in our Hospitality Zone
Anyone who does not comply must be refused entry.
- Within the designated Hospitality Zone everyone not seated must wear a mask or face covering.
- Customers must also sanitizes on entry to the Hospitality Zone.
Please avoid close contact with other’s this includes shaking hands and fist pumps!
Don’t move furniture it’s been positioned for social distancing!
Observe signage when moving around the venue!
Keep Children seated within the Hospitality Zone, and supervise them during toilet visits.
- The Club House toilets will be available however Masks or face coverings must be worn within the Club Building and customers must sanitize on entry and exit from the Building.
- Government guidelines on Social distancing must be adhered to at all times within the Grounds of Ramsbottom CC
- Service will be outdoors only, please remember there is no shelter if the weather turns inclement, wrap up but it’s a small price to pay for a pint with your friends and family, there will be no need for customers to order a substantial meal with alcoholic drinks.
- The Club had worked hard over the winter to upgrade its facilities and more recently to open its facilities in line with government regulations at significant time and cost as such we would ask you to consider not bringing you own alcohol to games but to purchase from us. That said if you still feel the need to bring your own ‘supplies’ then note please refrain from doing so in the clubs designated Hospitality Zone or you will be asked to leave.
- Foul & Abusive Language will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
- The Club Operates ‘Challenge 25’ in terms of sale of alcohol so remember if you are fortunate to still look young, bring your ID 😉
- Customers will be required to order and consume whilst seated with wider social contact rules applying of either 6 people (the Rule of 6) or 2 households.
- To complete an order, you will need to use the the OnTapp app (scan a QR code which will take them to her app), then you will insert your table number and choose their drinks etc.
- If you unable to order via the App please just speak to a member of staff.
- Payment will then be taken via the OnTapp app or by the staff member when your drinks are delivered – preferably by Card, but cash payments will still be available
- The Club has arranged for picnic tables to be ‘installed’ in time for re-opening and these along with some additional tables will allow for up to 100 “seated” customers.
- At peak times we may ask you to share your table to maximise occupation, if you feel uncomfortable doing this, please let us know, your comfort and safety will be our first priority.
- On top of these new tables the club already has in excess of 100 benches that may allow us to increase capacity in May – we await further guidance on this step.
Finally, and most importantly:
Respect our Venue and keep the noise to a minimum when leaving as our neighbours are one of our greatest assets
Be kind and courteous to our staff, treat them as you would wish to be treated.
A Please and Thank you go a long way in life.